Old July 24th 05, 11:12 PM
audeogod

OK, I hadn't thought of the E-brake causing a problem. I never use it at
all though, so it's unlikely, but I'll remember it anyway. I gotta get
this fixed.

Also, the shoes were put in place exactly where they belong. But I do
have ABS, don't know if it's front and rear, or just front only(do they
make it front only?). The ABS has been acting up lately coming on when
it's not needed and almost causing me to not stop and hit people instead.
I would begin to stop, and the car would slow down, then the ABS would kick
in and it would roll through a stopsign and almost cause a wreck. So I
pulled the ABS 40 amp fuse and now it doesn't work at all. Basically just
like regular power brakes only. ABS light is still on though, but I
thought that with the fuse out it would be like the car does not have ABS
at all.