Old July 25th 05, 02:52 AM
audeogod

Well guys, wish me luck. I did a little research on the internet and found
out that there was a recall on my car for the right rear(passenger) side
brake lines. Seems that they can rub against the exaust and cause a hole
in the brake line.

A few months ago we went through the car seemingly losing or using brake
fluid. We would refill it when this happened. It didn't cause a problem
at the time though and we forgot about it until I just read the recall
notice.

My thinking is if there is a small hole in the brake line, it could have
introduced debris into the line and possibly would be causing a clogged
line in the rear now. Right where my problems are all located at. That
would explain the fluid losses from before as well. It may even leak a
little from time to time now cause occasionally I do add some to it. But
not a lot so I didn't make the connection.

Of course I'm just guessing cause I'm not a mechanic short of just
replacing parts anyway. And maybe it's a bit of wishful thinking. But if
it turns out to be cause of this, I'll be glad.