Old July 3rd 05, 11:02 PM
Dick

Except for being a little late sometimes, I have had everything
required by the maintenance schedule done as specified. I did use an
ASE certified transmission shop for the transmission, transfer case
and differentials at 30K and 65K as they were about 20% cheaper than
the Jeep dealer. Other than that, all maintenance has been done at
the Jeep dealer. I figure this Jeep has to last as long as I do, so I
better take care of it. :-)

Dick

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 13:55:41 -0700, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

http://www.billhughes.com/