Old July 27th 06, 06:11 AM posted to misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.economics
necromancer[_1_]

Default Texas driver's license to jump up to a whopping $100 or more

> said in rec.autos.driving:
> In article >,
> lid wrote:
>
> > Like gun laws, a little enforcement would go a long way toward
> > preventing voter fraud without introducing even more laws.

> In line with tampering with votes, here in Wisconsin, the fraud occurs
> at levels far above the individual voter, and includes both parties:
>
> Republican gubernatorial candidate Mark Green, for instance, has
> accumulated over $182,000 in his campaign coffers than is permitted by
> state law. Thus far, the state Elections Board has done nothing.
>
> On the other side of the aisle, Democratic incumbent Governor Jim
> Doyle's campaign manager, Marc Marotta, is increasingly the focus of an
> investigation into the connection between campaign donations and
> government decisions. Marotta was previously Administration Secretary to
> the Governor's office.
>
> I assume it is the same everywhere at every level of government. We the
> voters have nauseatingly been reduced to choosing between the following
> parties:
>
> The party of corrupt self interest
>
> The party of dictatorial fascism
>
> The party of evil fundamentalism
>
> BTW, to see who is responsible for these (and possibly worse) being our
> only choices in elections, go into the bathroom and look in the mirror.
>
> This situation will continue until we all demand that our elected
> officials start doing the job we gave them: serve the public (not
> private companies, not churches, not foreign interests, not their own
> family and friends. The Public).
>
> If we demand that (which is what we are due), and we do not get it
> (which we are certainly NOT), we should do whatever it takes, up to and
> including open rebellion, to get them out of office posthaste. If they
> steal from us, get 'em out. If they lie to us, get 'em out. If they
> behave like nincompoops during national emergencies, get 'em out.
>
> That image you see in your bathroom mirror? That's the only one who can
> accomplish it. And you can't do it if you don't know what's going on.

Well said. But the sad fact is that come election day - be it this years
elections or the elections in 2008 and beyond - the sheeple here in
these United States will just go to the polls and re-elect the same
tired old purveyors of the failed establishment - or if feeling really
*bold* vote in the purveyors of the previous tired old establishment
which is still tired and failed. People don't have the guts to - heaven
forbid - go into that election booth and vote for someone else - be it
the Libertarian, the Green, the Communist or what ever. We see it in
Massachusetts (the kennedy klan), Chicago (right, Brent?), FL and TX
(the Bush Bozos) and all over.

People bitch about the Dems and the Repubs, yet every 4 years what do we
get? A Repub or Dem president eventhough there are usually at least 3 or
4 other candidates on the ballots. We keep reelecting the same tired old
failures to the Congress every 2 or 6 years. And untill We The Sheeple
wake up and start voting for third party or independant candidates, we
will get more of the same old, same old. IOW, we get the government we
deserve.

<stepping down from soap box>