Old September 12th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain

Default Petrol Engine for Bicyle?

What you are looking for is called a Moped. A Velosolex is one such
animal.

I am in Canada and don't have a source, but they do sell motors to put
on regular bicycles. They then become 'mopeds' and require lights and a
license and helmet to drive them on the street.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's