Old September 13th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
John S.

Default Petrol Engine for Bicyle?

It is possible to attach a small motor that drives directly on the
tire. To be honest I think that you will find all of the fiddling to
get it attached and running will not be worth the modest power assist
you will get. If inexpensive transport in heavy traffic is what you
are looking for then consider a moped, or even a small scooter.