Old July 24th 05, 02:16 AM
Bill Putney

Randy wrote:
> Should I be starting to look for a disconnected wire at the BCM? Where
> is it? Are there numbers or any other sort of ID on the wires coming
> out of it?

BCM is in the Junction Block - that's the fuse panel at the driver's
left foot kick panel. It has 4 connectors: grey, black, white, blue..
That BK/WT wire is in the grey connector. It's pin no. 1, so of course
should be at the end of the connector.

Before doing anything else, you might try pulling the fuse for the BCM
for a few minutes to reset it. Sometimes problems like this are fixed
by doing that - too easy, I know, but worth a try. Fuse No. 19 in the
Power Distribution Center - under the hood on driver's side towards front.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')