Old January 30th 05, 06:23 PM
Darus

Default GTR - Definitive US Release?

Perhaps it's just me, but does it seem difficult to nail down a release
date for the US for GTR?

I just checked the SimBin forums and can't seem to find anything
regarding the US release, or if there is one. I have heard "rumors"
that Atari will market the sim, but no press release or even an
announcement from SimBin. I also heard a "late Q1" release, meaning
March/April.

It seems odd to me that the software is complete, but the marketing
outside Germany is poorly conceived. As well as SimBin advanced with
this porject, they seem to have dropped the ball as far as actually
selling its product.

I'd like to get the sim, even if it's a German version with English
patches applied, but if a US release is scheduled for late Feb. or
early March, I'll hold off and wait for a fully English version.