Old December 6th 04, 01:31 AM
SoK66

Bill, this was precisely the answer I hoped to hook you into. I have no
intention of justifying my purchases of quality hardware & labor to you or
anyone else. I personally think you're an opinionated blowhard who owns a
bunch of cheap junk. I'll park my Jeeps next to anything you own, any day of
the week, and I'll wheel you to a fare-thee-well.