Old November 24th 04, 01:29 AM
John Horner

> wrote in message
om...
>I bought my Honda Accord 2004 2 dr. 3 months ago. Car is still in
> brake in period, about 3000 miles. Whenever I make turn my seat seams
> to move a little to the sides - does anyone have such problem?

My '03 had the same problem (V-6 car assembled in Ohio). After multiple
complaints to the stealership they finally replaced the track under warranty
and that cured mine.

> Other
> thing is my transmission is rough right at the morning, after night or
> after about 8 hours of not driving. Roughness lasts only for about 5
> minutes than gear shifting is normal.

My '03 does not have that problem. Keep careful documentation. Honda has
had all sort of problems with their transmission in recent years and you
will want documentation of an early problem if it fails after Honda's stingy
warranty period is over.

JH