Old August 28th 06, 05:02 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Pete[_2_]

Default 2002 A4 service light

"Lez Pawl" wrote
> it can only be turned off with the VAG tooling if accompanied by the
> registered VAG-COM Ross Tech software..........not the free download.

Not sure I understood... it requires both a VAG Tool and a VAG-COM? This
doesn't make sense. Usually one or the other is suffcient, either the VAG
Tool that is the OEM solution, or VAG-COM, which is a 3rd party solution by
Ross-Tech. The latter is available to anyone. The former - not sure, but
it may be limited to business affiliated with VAG only.

Pete