Old December 6th 04, 04:37 AM
Cory Dunkle

"The Lindbergh Baby" > wrote in
message ...
> 223rem wrote:
> > She simply cannot stay in lane--always drifts left, even
> > on two lane roads! Sometimes half her vehicle is in the
> > left lane. Recently she nearly hit a pickup truck passing
> > us on the left, and when he honked, she got mad at him!
> >
> > Any ideas on how I can try to help her correct this problem?
> >
> > Maybe it is a neurlological problem--lesion in the right
> > hemisphere of the brain
> >
> > Or maybe because she's Korean (although born & raised in
> > California)

> How'd she get a license?

My ex got her license when she drove on the wrong side of the road and
nearly got in a head-on collision during her driving test. After she got her
license I had to take her out and teach her how to drive and how to park. It
took a while but she eventually got to the point where she is a reasonable
safe driver, I'd say average skill level, which isn't saying much.