Old January 28th 05, 09:11 AM
Brent P

In article ich.edu>, Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> Yeah, same as it ever was. They never ****in' learn. And by "they", I
> refer mostly to the people who buy such sorry excuses for vehicles. Barnum
> was right. Also to the people whose job is to regulate auto safety. This
> is what we get for letting the industry write the regulations and
> procedures.

It's just that you never seem to want to pass up a chance to bash ford.
I never understood the purpose of make bashing posts. Seemed something we
should have all grown out of before leaving high school.

just in google atm saab is recalling 400,000 cars because of some engine
lubrication problem, articles on trouble with mitsu's recall problems.
various BMW recalls. Lexus recalling cars they sold in china for fuel
pump issues. Renault recalls.. and that's just going back about 10 days.