Old July 25th 05, 12:11 AM
Professor

Well... sounds like either no power to blower beacause of AC/heater
mode switch isn't closing... or the blower motor is open. The next
diagnostic I would perform is to check for voltage at blower motor. If
there is voltage... then the blower is open. If no voltage... then the
switch is a distinct possibility. Hope that helps.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com