Old June 15th 05, 02:33 AM
Charles @ Kankakee

"Shag" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:12:11 -0500, "Charles @ Kankakee"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Susan S." > wrote in message
et...

> <snip>
>>>
>>> Gay men and women don't actually go around recruiting others or trying
>>> influence children to "become"gay.
>>>
>>> Just my 2 cents,
>>> Susan S.
>>>

>>Yes, but SOME of them do. How are you going to weed out the bad ones?
>>Would you want someone influencing your son in that way?

> So you think someone could be influenced to be gay or something? Are
> you trying to say that you believe you could be taught to enjoy having
> sex with men or something along those lines? Think about it. Nobody
> "chooses" to be gay any more than they choose to be straight. Could
> you "choose" to start getting turned on when you look at men and
> "choose" to DESIRE to "do things" with them in a sexual way? Really?
> I think most people realize how silly that whole notion is once they
> think about it. Or maybe you personally just are able to make that
> choice? I doubt it.

I've actually seen them try, Shag. Innocent little kids don't know what to
think, that's why God gave them PARENTS. They may have no idea that what
some adult shows them is wrong, they are so innocent they don't always know
better. We had an entire community of 400 looking for one sicko for most of
one afternoon in a lifetime long ago and far away. There are those who
would prey on that innocence in that way. They should be learning cool
things at that age not sick things.

Charles of Kankakee