Old September 12th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default WTB: Crank shaft + #4 Bearing Cap for 270 Red Ram Hemi

On 12 Sep 2006 04:04:47 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>You DUMB ASS, he said Dodge Red Ram- the big Chrysler cars you mention
>had the larger 331-354-392 Chrysler Hemi- not the small Dodge 270 hemi.
> What did you do, get an old repair manual and start rattling off names
>from it ? <snip>

Noodles was right here....the 270 RR is exactly the same engine in the
CUSTOM Royal Lancer here in town...which I'm going to help get running
again. But he wants other parts, such as head bolts and pushrods, for
the Chrysler 354, which was in the models I stated. Obviously, he's
got two hemis he's working on.

Pawn, check my earlier post under "found in barn, complete" about a
'55 Custom Royal Lancer I found out here and drool!