Old April 16th 06, 12:57 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default Haynes or Chilton's manual for 2003 Grand Caravan?

--

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I enjoy performing my own repairs and maintenace and have books for a
> 1994 Wrangler and Kawasaki motorcycle. I have been unable to find a
> book for my 2003 GC though. I initially thought it may be too early
> to publish them, but now my GC has almost 50K miles, and I'm anxious to
> perfrom some maintenance. I'm in NC and have been to Auto Zone, Napa
> and Advance Auto Parts and even the salespeople cannot find these
> manuals in their systems. I have also been to Haynes and Chilton's
> website with no result.
>
> Does anyone have any idea why these manuals aren't in print? Are you
> able to get these in your local store?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James
>
> PS I can't find a manual for my 2003 Camry either!

\
Haynes/Chilton Manuals are good for door stops and in the winter time they
are a good source of heat when you get low on firewood.
Stay away from them when it comes to repairing cars, they will get you in
trouble.
If you want a manual, purchase the set from Chrysler.

--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech