Old November 26th 04, 04:24 AM
TnT

In retrospect, I kind of wish I'd gotten the light graphite. The dark
charcoal creates quite a midnight atmosphere in the car, especially with the
absence of the IUP. It's all good though; dark colors hide dirt

So far, there's a shortage of the IUP and spoilers, correct? I hope Ford
wasn't shortsighted on anything else that would further delay the delivery
of your car! Best of luck, hope you get it soon.

Mike

"Spider" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Thats a sweet ride..... it is very simiular to the one I ordered, mine has
> got light graphite interior. Glad you got yours, expect mine after the

first
> of the year..... if they don't prolong it on account of the option parts
> Ford can't keep up with.... got my fingers crossed.....
> "TnT" > wrote in message ...
> > Took delivery last Monday night (11-22). Very happy with the car so

far,

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mx6tur...ph&store=&prod