Old April 21st 05, 03:14 PM
Peter W. Oelerich

I have a very similar experience. My Wife drives a 2002 Chrysler Voyager
3.3 and local
driving never attains better than 15MPG. On the highway I am doing much
better
with a MPG of about 23. I have had the vehicle to the Dealer 3 times and
each time
I list fuel economy as an issue and they have yet to find anything wrong.
Other than
this I am very happy with the vehicle.

Additionally I drive a 2004 Chrysler PtCruiser, non-turbo automatic and I
get a solid 21
MPG local since new.