Old July 4th 05, 11:46 AM
Coasty

That is why I asked the question it makes sense. Also, it was an SE TJ I
looked at it yesterday. He is a young kid at work and his dad gave him the
TJ because his car died. It gave his dad a new excuse to get a Rubicon. He
see me with my TJ and has a ton of questions I told him I do not know some
of the answers but I know where to ask.

--
Coasty
SEMPAR PARATUS