Old March 17th 05, 01:52 AM
BDragon

"YT" > wrote in message
i.nl...
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the middle of a restoration and had my door panels removed to
> sandblast the iron innerparts. Now I want to replace the skins with new
> ones.
>
> The doors are out of the car. Which is the best way to do this ?
>
> Thanks
>
> YT

If you mean methodology, I'd listen to Dad. He isn't called that for
nothing. If you're just looking for some suggestions or other-than-normal
ways to get it done. I took my panels to Mexico. Tijuana, in fact, which
is a lot better than it was fifty years ago, although I do miss the donkey.
But I got the panels recovered in five hours, for a cost of $125 per panel.
It is a really good job. I chose the material which is the same as what we
get in the States.

Of course, if you're in Canada, nevermind.