Old July 15th 05, 05:39 AM
Funkie

I remember owning a 73 sunroof sedan. Did my car not exists, Ben? Actually
71 and 72 Super Sedans had relatively flat windshields but not sure if the
fenders were different.

shek it out http://1302super.com/nonflash_index.html

73 had the first curved windshields and midway through the year they changed
from the 1302 strut to the 1303 type. I owned a 73 1302 type, curved shield
and old linkage style.

Anyway, you obviously picked up a 74 standard bug fender rather than a 74
super bug fender.

"Ben Boyle" > wrote in message
> What makes this even more complicated is only '74 and '75 had Super

sedans. Any Super Beetle from '76-UP is a
> Convertible.
>
> BTW: I too have a '74 Super! I'd say he got a standard Beetle fender.
> "Speedy Jim" > wrote in message

> > azazel scratch wrote:
> > > I picked up a right front fender for my '74 Super Beetle from the VW
> > > wrecking yard. After I got it home I tried to see if I could bolt it

> > > my car and found that none of the fender holes line up. The fender

also