Old June 5th 06, 08:50 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.driving,rec.arts.tv

Default Guy in Beater: Because I can't compensate for my "shortcomings"

On 4 Jun 2006 17:54:03 -0700, "slas" > was
understood to have stated the following:

>How dead-on accurate was THAT Volkswagen ad?
>
>Why else would anyone buy that wanna-be Ferrari rattletrap?

Aunt Judy dreams of driving one to it's favorite bath house; maybe
then it would get some respect from the turd tampers there. As it is,
they all laugh at him when he pulls up in his bald-tired rust bucket.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.