Old February 26th 04, 12:07 AM
Geoff Miller

mr_man > writes:

> My Mercedes '94 C220 is approaching 95k miles -- it's
> running great right now like it always has, but I'm
> wondering if now would be a good time to sell, while
> times are good and just before 100k miles??

Looking for an excuse to buy a new car, eh? :^)

It's been a long time since cars could be expected to
become increasingly troublesome at around 100K miles.
And Mercedes in particular are known for their longev-
ity.

If you'd like to find out what to expect in the way of
problems, if any, at around this stage of your car's
life, I'd highly recommend posting your questions to
the newsgroup alt.auto.mercedes. That's one of the
most informative Usenet newsgroups I've ever run across.

Geoff

--
"I smear the road with bicycles."
-- Phillip J. Birmingham