Old July 22nd 05, 04:35 AM
john92308b

"Mothar" wrote:
> hey Kymme80, thanks for the answer, although it is an
> "alternative" solution
> I did another alternative solution TODAY, I totalled the car
> completely :lol:
> So, in a sense, my problem is also "solved"
>
> Rgds 8O

I have the exact same problem on a 1995 Stratus ES 2.5. The tranny
was replaced about 12 months ago, by a very reputable shop. I just had
the Transmission Control Module changed, and that didn’t solve the
problem. I am the only owner, so I know how the car has been driven.
It is in wonderful shape, strong engine, perfect interior, but I hate
to keep putting good money "trying" to solve this problem. Any help
that you guys can give would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
John