Old July 24th 05, 06:53 PM
Just A Guyİ

Sorry, didn't see the other question.....

I like driverfx.ca (or .com)....good online parts store for just about
anything......beware, as it can be pricey!

Keep checking the posts on this group....a lot of good advice and store
recommendations from very knowledgable people occur here frequently.

Just A Guy

oups.com...