Old July 24th 05, 10:35 PM
Defiant

now mine is a 01 Gt Auto and your is a 95 but I think the systems are
similar
I bought the C&L 80mm intake system off EBay and am very happy with it the
throttle response was immediate and very noticeable.
the one I bought was pricey even on eBay but the one I had on the car when I
bought it was a cheap chrome knock off piece of junk which didn't work very
well and leaked some.
I got the Filter,MAF and intake pipe and the Filter cover to keep the heat
out of the intake tract.
here's mine off of C&L's web site.
http://www.cnlperformance.com/80mm_96-01.html
10699P is mine

here's some reading for you on several different systems from C&L.
http://www.cnlperformance.com/inlet.html

Defiant
oups.com...