Old December 28th 04, 11:23 PM
Will Honea

Unfortunately, the "good" mc was on it's way out - it would bleed off
if it sat more than 20 minutes or so and had to be pumped back up
before I could use it. I can't complain about the service - I got the
mc and the slave from the junk yard 4 years back. After pulling it
off and tearing it down I will look for a kit to put in it for a
spare, tho. It was full of black sludge and probably most of the
problem was the valves getting plugged up by dying rubber parts.

--
Will Honea