Old November 5th 04, 01:19 AM
L Bader

Chuck -

I've talked with a few other gear-heads and have come to the same
conclusion. -- Based upon the lack of CEL and the relatively
unchanged fuel consumption post exhaust upgrade, I am guessing things
are OK...

Thanks to those that chimed in...

- L

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 22:30:39 -0500, "chuckk"
> wrote:

>I don't know if that's a good indication these days. The feds insist that
>the engine run leaner than they did in the old days when we used pipe
>discoloration to judge rich/lean.

.. .

http://www.grisoft.com).