Old August 31st 04, 11:03 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Diode wrote:
> I-zheet M'drurz spoke thusly:

>> None. Slow down. Obey the law. Grow up.

> If you don't own a Corvette, why are you here telling people
> what to do with theirs?

Because I CAN. Ask your buttfugging buddy SAPguru/Hobbes --
this is Usenet, there are no rules. He brought me here,
thank *him*.

> Just a side note, some day you're going
> to get a radar/laser ticket "that one time" you sped up, just
> for a minute, to pass somebody. I suspect that your tune will
> change then. Just a guess...

I suspect you're wrong. If that does happen, I will have
deserved it.

> Not everybody that uses a radar
> detector is a blood thirsty maniac. In fact, more than one
> study shows that the same people who use radar detectors are the
> ones with the safest driving records.

Oh, please!

> I've been on the road for 33 years with 1 ticket and no
> accidents (my fault). Just luck?

29 years here. Only difference is that you use a device
designed to help you break the law, I don't.

--
So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, and some taste.