Old July 20th 05, 12:57 AM
Dave Milne

12 Battery or computer recently disconnected
43 Peak primary coil current not achieved with max dwell time OR Cylinder
misfire OR Problem in power module to logic module interface
11 No ignition reference signal detected during cranking (bad Hall effect)
OR timing belt skipped one or more teeth; OR loss of either camshaft or
crankshaft position sensor

Dave Milne, Scotland

"denis roy" > wrote in message
.. .
> Yesturday, I started my jeep TJ, and it was rough, I mean really rough.

Like