Old October 14th 04, 12:09 AM
Trey

Both cars will have to be driven by you on the same route to get an accurate
idea. Yes, the BMW has less HP, but is that the end all deal breaker for
you? What about the fit and finish of the car, the included service, the
cost to insure them and maintain them, the cost in gas... does the G35 spec
91 octane? Will you be using the full HP of the G35? or will you be sitting
in traffic with the engine idling most the time?
What is the longevity of the G35? You can be driving the BMW for many years
to come. I used a Nissan Quest at work the other day, if the build quality
fit and finish and durability of the G35 is anything like the Quest, I would
get the BMW.