Old June 21st 05, 07:38 AM
Cartrivision1

Like I said on my last post, one of my biggest issues with SUV's is
that they are so large as to cause visual blight on the landscape, and
I hate having to look at them drive by constantly when I am out trying
to enjoy the outdoors/nature. I know, wah, wah, wah.....but there
really is no justification for the average housewife or whatever
needing to drive those absurd things around.

Also, I have 2 vehicles myself but I only drive/insure one at a time.
My "summer" vehicle is a car I bought for $300 and it gets 38 mpg on
the freeway. It is not a micro car by any means, but has a very fuel
efficient engine with 2 spark plugs per cylinder. My other car gets
around 22 mpg I think and is a 4 cylinder, but with a turbo engine and
it is a bit bulkier. Neither one I would consider a gas hog by any
means.