Old July 23rd 05, 06:26 AM
joe

I tryed starting it in nuetral..no go..
I looked at the fuses in the fuse box..all ok..
New battery and starter..all checked out..
I was wondering if there is a fuse somewhere else???
(Under dash??firewall??)
Also..do you know where the neutral switch is at?
If I recall, I could start the truck in neutral without putting in the
clutch..
And the starter would engage without the clutch engaged..(I did this once by
accident lurching it foreward..)
So I don't know if there was such a switch in it.
Is there any connections on the block or distributor that may have come
loose causing it? (Shooting in the dark..: P)
Sorry for the long post, but has me stumped..
I appreciate your replys..
I'll get to work on it again tomorrow..
I'll keep all posted on the progress if case it could help someone else.
Thanks again..Josh