Old July 24th 05, 12:50 AM
Greg

Ya I don't worry about unlocking hubs most times as mine is 99% for off
road it is just to the off road and back on weekends, I only unlock if I am
going to be driving around town.
A freind here has a lockright in the front of his YJ and has no problems
but I just thought I would ask anyway. At $409.00 for a D 30 detroit we
can't go wrong for what it will do, I remeber when I first got my rear
detroit it was like the difference between a 2 wheel drive and a 4 wheel
drive, maybe even more so. Anyway I wont worry about her, will order them
both on Monday.