Old July 9th 05, 09:36 PM
MWarren

> >> That's probably because the picture was taken in a parking garage in
the
> >> section that they send the large vehicles to. You can't fit these big
> >> trucks in the same sized spaces as regular cars.
> >>
> >> -Fred W

> > So wait, if I understand you properly you found a bunch of large

vehicles
> > in
> > the large vehicle section? what are the odds of that?
> >
> > Matt
> >

> Actually, they park the big trucks outside. Even given that is IS an

"over
> sized" parking lot. how many trucks of this size do you see, period, in

your
> area?

There aren't all that many, really, though I live half an hour from the
city, so most of the people around that drive trucks do so because they need
them for their buisinesses, etc. The distance from common destinations is
such that fuel economy is more important. I drive 30k+ miles per year, so
fuel costs are a significant part of my budget. My miles are split between
a Dodge 3500 Van and my 318is. Here in upstate NY gas is about $2.25/gal.