Old April 14th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default So...

HI all.
Ha ha. Well I was painting some stuff on my bug with good ol' POR-15
yesterday and was unaware that a hole had formed in on of the rubber
gloves I was wearing. It was a messy job and the paint got all over my
gloves and in turn my hand without me knowing it. Didn't feel it
seeping in... Just posting to see if anybody out there has successfuly
removed this stuff once it's dry. I doubt it, but, heck, might as well
ask! Chisel? Jackhammer? What do you think about wearing gloves to
my job interview next week? I'm proly SOL, but had to check! =)
Feel free to make fun of me.

Steve