Old January 9th 05, 03:44 AM
Jim Adney

On 07 Jan 2005 14:11:42 GMT ojunk (Braukuche) wrote:

>Yeah, that's what they told me but it never seemed right and I don't have
>amother pulley to compare it to. What do those two marks actually represent?
>How far are they from TDC so I can fiel new marks? I'm running a stock
>push/pull diz so I need to know where 5 ATC is, too.
>Thanks for your help,

>>I bought one from CIP yellow anodized. What a POS. they claimed it was 7.5
>>and 10. Not even close. I cleaned up an older one 5 ATC and filed new
>>notches from an older one. Eric

I have several beetle pulleys here if you need one. I believe there
are one or two OEM VW used pulleys and a couple of NOS Brazilian. They
would be quite cheap, as I have no use for them.

If you're interested, let me know what diameter you want, and what
timing marks, and I'll check to see if that's what you need.

-
Jim Adney

Madison, WI 53711 USA