Old July 6th 05, 07:02 PM
Seth Graham

On 2005-07-06, Gordon Parks > wrote:
> check oil pressure) The problem comes when I try to give it any gas. It just
> dies unless I pump the pedal and it wont stay running if I stop. I am
> thinking the carb may be clogged up and need a rebuild. The carb is a Weber

I saw this also when reviving a dormant bug.

I blamed it on old gas, after draining the bowl in the carb and the tank
and putting in fresh fuel it ran fine. You may want to rebuild the
caburetor anyways because sitting gas can gunk up the works, but I would
guess a complete purge of old fuel would be able to get you home.