Old March 14th 05, 01:43 AM
Stan Dowiat

You sound like a real jerk, but I'll try to overlook that. I noticed that
your E-mail address goes through an anomymizer. I don't blame you for not
wanting people to know who you are.

My chosen garage seems to have done a very good job aligning my car and for
only for $49. I've done some checking around and there are a lot of BMW
owners who have work done at this location. Do you think that aligning
wheels on a BMW is so complicated that it warrants over three time the cost?
I think not.

I expect my cars to go at least 200k with no major problems. If I didn't
then I'd buy American and pay much less than I do for Honda/ Acura or BMW.

Thanks for the advice to do a search on resetting the light, but some fine
people here gave me the link to a couple of good sites which tells exactly
how to do this.

Also, I do recycle my oil; the Arabs pump it out of the ground and I pour it
back. Recycled.
Just kidding, but it's no more of your business to tell me to recycle
something than it is mine to tell you what to drive or how many kids to
have.

.verio.net...