Old September 6th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Funkie

Default 1971 Super Beetle Convertable

Thanks, I still support and maintain "ramva.org".

I sold my beetle a year ago and recently bought a Porsche 924 that I am now
working on. After having checked out the other car groups I can definitely
say this is the most knowledgeable group.

--
DANIEL MEDINA
"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "Funkie" > wrote in message
> > Make sure the manifold boots are not cracked and letting air into the

fuel