Old July 9th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Ralf Ballis

Default TRANSMISSION PROBLEM?

frustratedOH wrote:

> this is driving me absolutely crazy. if anyone has had similar problems or
> any experience with this, i would appreciate it.
>
> btw, the car has 108000 miles on it and had the back mounts on the engine
> cradle snap in dec., dropping a lot of the engine.

So I'm assuming that you check's ATF level and it is OK.
Maybe a faultily around modulator valve, don't know on this type is it
controlled by vacuum or a solenoid.

Regards,

Ralf
--
www.omnibusclub.de
Erfinder des Abgasturboladers Dr. Alfred J. Büchi: "Die Abgase,