Old June 6th 06, 04:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Been Gone....

My Mother was diagnosed with Cancer and it has spread through her
kidney, liver, lymph nodes and spine... so I've been torn up for the last
few weeks... Got a call today and the Social Worker at the hospital
is suggesting Hospice. She was a CPA and handled all my accounting
and bookwork at my printing/design business. So I'm completely lost in
every aspect of my life at the moment....

It's been a hard few weeks guys. The kind of stuff you read in tragic
novels :-/

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler