Old June 6th 06, 07:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Been Gone....

My thought are with you and the feelings you will be going through in
the future. I lost mother one year ago this week to Alzheimer's, she
just forgot to eat and breath. Signing the release to stop force
feeding was tough and still tugs at me but it was the only way left to
us.

Hang in there, it is all a part of this great life we live.

Dad

.. .

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler