Old June 7th 06, 12:01 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Been Gone....

RicSeyler wrote:
> My Mother was diagnosed with Cancer and it has spread through her
> kidney, liver, lymph nodes and spine... so I've been torn up for the last
> few weeks... Got a call today and the Social Worker at the hospital
> is suggesting Hospice. She was a CPA and handled all my accounting
> and bookwork at my printing/design business. So I'm completely lost in
> every aspect of my life at the moment....
>
> It's been a hard few weeks guys. The kind of stuff you read in tragic
> novels :-/

Welcome back Ric,
Knowing that there's a goodbye around the corner is a tough
circumstance. Hospice is a tough call. I think the biggest thing is to
support your Mother's desires and wishes in the matter. May you do well
through all of what's ahead. Hope you can find a place that's close yet
not too subject to hurricane evacuation.

--
PJ