Old March 14th 05, 12:08 PM

Default Bad Honda Paint

I know this has been brought up before, but I can't believe a class
action lawsuit or recall hasn't occurred yet. How many of you have
paint on your Honda that chips like mad? My Accord is a little over 1
year old and probably has 15 chips on the hood. It's never been on
gravel, and I keep my distance from the car in front of me.
Today I noticed something odd right on the front edge of my hood. It
appears that a rock or similar object had hit it, but instead of a
paint chip coming off, part of the surrounding area had cracked and
lifted! This can't be typical of a decent paint job.

Has anyone had any luck getting a response out of your dealer or Honda?