Old January 29th 05, 02:34 PM
mwilson812

Default How much is a 67 Plymouth Belveder 2dr with 440 Worth?

Does anyone know roughly how much this car might be worth? It's in my
neighbors field and he says he will probably want 3 to 4 thousand for
it.
Its a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door. The car has some rust here and
there and mostly around the rear window. The interior is all there and
has a bench seat. He told me it originally came with a 383 magnum that
has since been taken out. He told me the engine that is in it now is a
440 police interceptor. The appearance of the engine is rough, rusty
looking but has potential. It has a big Carter Thermal Quad carburetor
I think. It does not have a transmission but was originally an
automatic on the column and is still there. I should have wrote the
mileage down but I remember it was very low like 47,000 to 60,000 or
something close to that. The body is very straight and has a dent on
the trunk and rear bumper. It has some type of Mopar rally wheels from
that era. The hood does not have an original scoop but he did put on
one that looks like its from an old mustang.

I have always been a GM guy, but might be interested in restoring this
car if it is worth it. Does anyone know what this car is worth and are
there companies that still make parts for this car. I would appreciate
input from anyone who has knowledge with old Mopars.
When I go look at it again I will write down the any numbers I find.
Thanks for any advice in advance.
Mark