Old August 7th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr. Sylvestre

Default CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

David G Fisher wrote:
> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005

Enough already ! How am I supposed to get on with my normal life, I ask
you ? I just barely got the time to scratch the surface of the new
goodies built in rFactor 1.150 and to drive a few laps with the Zonta
mod, then install F1 1979 (I love it) and had to stop that to watch on
TV the most interesting Grand Prix since a long time.

And now you tell me that CTDP F1 2005 is out ? Then what else, an ASRWC
1.05, 1150-compatible release maybe ?

Can't these modders spread the releases a bit, for Christ's sake ?

Mercy!
Mr. Sylvestre