Old March 8th 05, 01:32 PM
John Ings

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:00:10 -0600, Bill > wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I slid the moonroof of my '99 Accord EX V6 open this afternoon. When I
>wanted to close it later in the evening, it slid over 90% of the way back
>but not all the way.
>
>So there's a small open gap at the front of the moonroof and I can't figure
>out what happened.
>
>Any suggestions ?

Get yourself a small spray can of white grease at an automotive supply
store. Open the moonroof all the way. Clean out any dead leaves,
defunct grasshoppers and other crud you can see, then spray the
channels that the moonroof mechanism slides in. Cycle the moonroof
open and closed a few times.

Other lubricants like WD40 will work temporarily, but don't last.