Old August 31st 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
J B

Default Direction GM's taking Saturn

BlaBla wrote: "This is kind of a trollish thread."

Blame me I guess since I started it. I was just curious what you guys on
here thought. And I'm glad I did because I've read some interesting
posts. I have to admit I didn't pay real close attention to what Saturn
had to offer until I bought my SW2 from my friend in 2003. The quality
of the car surprised me, although I wish it had a 6-cyl. instead of a 4.
The inside is set up nice for a wagon, and is a comfortable ride,
especially on the highway.

After reading what that saleslady had posted on SaturnFans, it made me
aware that some folks don't like the changes being made. Some of which I
didn't even realize were happening.

Interesting posts...Thanks, Jeff

About another week and I should be able to get my new tires. Can't wait
to get the Affinity's off the car since they don't have alot of tread
left. I'm leaning towards the Allegra's but the Goodrich Touring T/S
Pro's they have at Sam's Club look pretty nice also. Probably can't go
wrong with either one. And there's only a $4/tire difference with the
Allegra's being the more expensive of the two.